Monday, November 16, 2009

A Note About Comments

I love getting and reading comments from all of you on here!

It makes my day.

I do not, however, know how to respond to them.  I´ve seen blogs where blog owners can respond to individual comments, and if anyone reading out there knows how to do it, please teach me. :)

I also am sometimes not quite sure who it was that wrote a comment, since your name might not come up like you expect it to.  Could you leave your name within the text of your comment? ¡Muchisimas gracias!

Sending all of you warm thoughts and balmy breezes.

2 comments:

Adrian McGrath said...

Caroline said about comments: "I do not, however, know how to respond to them. I´ve seen blogs where blog owners can respond to individual comments, and if anyone reading out there knows how to do it, please teach me. :)"

OK, Caroline, I also have some blogs and use blogger/blogspot. The way I sometimes respond to people who leave comments is simply to post my on comment on the same post in that same comment section.

So, for example, to reply to a comment on your "egg" story, simply go to the egg story, click "comments', log in, then post your own comment. It might not appear exactly next to the comment in question, but will appear at that same post/story.

I hope this helps. With Blogger/blogspot you can also set it up so you can accept or reject comments or moderate them. To do this go to "dashboard" "settings" "Comments" "Comments moderation"

Jan said...

my suggestion: switch to wordpress! :-P hope all is well, lady.

--jan, americorps 2009-10

p.s. my roommates and i are enjoying yer old couch. :-)